Sales/Logistics Professional - Competitive salary
Due to expansion we are seeking a professional person to join our Sales/Transport team based at our Daybrook branch.
In this role you will ensure your branch is operating at its maximum efficiency level by building relationships with customers and staff.
In all of our roles we?ll need you to have great team spirit. To support this you will have a strong customer service ethic, gained in a sales environment, and must have experience within the builders merchant industry. This is a frontline position calling for creative flair and initiative to market our comprehensive range and services to new and existing customers.
You will need proven experience within a customer service and sales environment with the drive, skill and ambition to achieve upsell timely and professional manner.
- Managing existing Customers
- Completing sales and upselling featured products
- Working to deadlines
- Processing Orders
- The role will involve dealing with queries and complaints from customers, following stringent guidelines and problem solving. You will need to remain calm under pressure and liaise with other departments.
- Successful candidates must have good administration skills and previous complaint handling and problem solving experience. It is essential that you can deal with complex situations with attention to detail and in a calm professional manner.
- Responsible for giving direct instructions to all drivers and loading staff regarding duties, workload.
- You must have the ability to change traffic planning schedule to accommodate additional business or revise in order to maximize service performances.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Experience of Builders Merchant transport planning an advantage but not essential
In return, a very rewarding career is up for grabs with a company that is committed to your development
CV?s with covering letter to [email protected]
Due to the expected high number of applications if you don?t hear from us within 2 weeks of submission please assume you have been unsuccessful.