Rugby White Cement is suitable for architectural and decorative applications, providing a vibrant finish and excellent basis for the addition of pigments, which produces coloured concretes and mortars.
- For architectural and decorative applications
- Ideal for very light coloured concrete and mortar
- Enhances colour when used with pigments
- Reduced pigment costs due to its colour-enhancing properties
- More vivid colours can be achieved compared to using grey cements
- Rapid strength gain, ideal for use where early stripping times are required
- Chromium (VI) compliant. Intended to reduce the risk of allergic contact dermatitis