Firefoam B1 Gun Grade is a quick-setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam that expands on application to yield up to 50 times the can contents.
- Fire rated up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations
- Quick setting – once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
- Slows down the passage of flames and smoke
- Meets the stringent requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials, Class B1 and BS 476 Part 20
- For use with an Everbuild Professional Foam Gun