If you are clearing out the house or garden, embarking on a building project or just have a pile of rubbish that needs removing, why not hire a Frank Key Skip?
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, therefore if you need to put your skip on land that you do not own i.e. a public highway, we can organise the correct permit for you. Please be aware are required to give 48 hours’ notice, to generate a permit from the council.
We can deliver and collect our skips from across Nottingham. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require a skip outside of the Nottingham area, and we will endeavour to help.
Once your skip is full please call the Frank Key team to arrange collection.
Doing a smaller project?
Need to get rid of the waste, but don’t need a full skip?
Complete your project while saving money by picking up a waste bag (87x87x90cm) from one of our branches in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire for just £9 + VAT, fill and then arrange collection for £39 + VAT by emailing [email protected]. Please ensure waste bags are kept on your own property.Arrange hire at your local branch
PLEASE NOTE due to Government legislations and operating permits we have for processing waste, there are some items we cannot accept in our skips. The following items SHOULD NOT be disposed of in the skip or waste bag:
- Televisions, computer monitors, fridges, freezers and fridge freezers.
- Oil, diesel, petrol, paint cans and chemicals or pesticides displaying any of the hazardous signs either full or containing residue
- Clinical waste including, nappies, boxed or loose needles, syringes and sharps, soiled bandages and dressings.
- Asbestos in any form or quantity, this includes non-hazardous asbestos looking materials.
- Fluorescent Tubes.
- Gas Cylinders and aerosols.
- Manure and contaminated soil.
- Liquid waste.
Any non-conforming items placed in skips will be returned to site where disposed of, and charged accordingly. If you are unsure of whether something is classed as hazardous, please contact our team at [email protected]