How to Hire Online
3 Steps to Hiring from Frank Key Plant and Tool Hire Online
- Choose your branch and equipment using our easy to navigate website which will guide you through the process. However, if you need any advice please call our highly-trained staff on 0800 344 344, who will help you make the right selection.
- Simply pay for your hire equipment along with the cash deposit by using our secure checkout where all major debit and credit cards are accepted
- Collect your tools from your chosen branch. Please bring two forms of identification (a driving licence or passport and a household utility bill) if you are not a Frank Key Plant and Tool Hire account holder.
The amount of deposit required will dependent on the value of the equipment you are hiring. The higher value items will require a higher deposit to be paid prior to hire.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, as such we provide very flexible hiring options. Please find below an explanation of our hire rates.
- 1 day is 24 Hours
- 2 days is 48 Hours
- 1 week is 7 days. This is timed from the time of pick up on the first day, therefore if you collect your equipment at 9.00am Monday you will need to return the equipment by 8.59am the following Monday.
- If an item has a minimum weekly charge, it means that the charge includes hire for a week regardless of if you only actually hire it for one to six days.
- Additional days after the first week’s hire is charged at a fifth of the weekly rate, per day. For example, if the weekly rate is £100, for any additional days after the first week will be charged at £20 per day.
Online we accepted all major debit and credit cards for payment through our secure checkout.
If you order instore we are able to take cash payment or use your Frank Key Plant and Tool Hire Credit Account if you have one.
Applying for a Frank Key Plant and Tool Hire Credit Account
As a Frank Key Plant and Tool Hire account holder, you will benefit from having a single contact for all your plant and tool hire needs and you may be able to take advantage of our National Hire Direct*2 service. This service allows you to access our high quality tools, service and advice from anywhere in the UK.
If you would like to apply for a credit account with Frank Key Plant and Tool Hire, please visit your local branch with either:
Three trade references from any other supplier where you hold a trade account.
Two forms of identification (including a driving licence or passport and household utility bill).
Providing your references are acceptable, your account will be opened within 7 days and the team would be happy to welcome you as an account customer.
*2National Hire Direct availability dependent on trade terms and conditions.
Online customers can take advantage of web exclusive deals, as advertised throughout our website. Credit account customers will continue to get discounts when ordering in store or by telephone.
Our upgraded fleet of various vehicles, deliver goods for hire and sale to areas throughout Derbyshire, Lancashire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality service to all our customers, therefore we rarely deliver outside these areas If you require equipment to be delivered outside these areas, please call 0800 344 344 to discuss.
Delivery and collection charges apply.