SuperQuilt is a very flexible, easy to fit, multilayer insulation that offers tremendous thermal benefits. Thermal testing to EN16012 confirms high core thermal resistance of 1.52m_K/W. Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation SuperQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer (i.e. conduction, convection and radiation).
SuperQuilt works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation. This means that not only is SuperQuilt effective in winter by reflecting heat back into the building and cold out, but also in summer SuperQuilt is a very effective solar over heating barrier reducing the need for artificial cooling systems, preventing uncomfortable heat build up in the roof.
- Latest Manufactured 19 Layer 15m2 Rolls
- Meets requirements of L1A, L1B 2010
- In accordance with BR443
- NHBC Acceptance
- Pitched roof insulation
- Full Agrement certification
- Thermally tested in accordance with EN16012
- Class E Fire Resistance
- Ideal for New build & Refurbishment
- Effective solar over-heating barrier
- Lightweight, flexible & 40mm thin
- Fast and simple installation
- Vapour control layer