MDF (Medium Density Fibre) board is made from recycled offcuts, sawdust, wood chippings and from trees not suitable for other uses.
Its main advantage compared to other particle boards and timbers is its clean finish, as it does not have any grain or knots on its surface.
With its dense fibre body, MDF remains strong and holds its form if fixed correctly.
- Easy to fix with glues and screws
- Can be cut to suit various shapes and forms
- Easy to sand
- Takes well to most adhesives, paints and veneers
- Light surface makes marking easy to see
- Standard MDF is primarily used for internal use only
MDF Board 2440x1220x 25mm
|MDF Board 2440x1220x 12mm|
TI M 12
|MDF Board 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm|
TI M 18
|MDF Board 2440x1220x 22mm|
TI M 22
|MDF Board 2440x1220x 25mm|
TI M 25
|MDF Board 2440x1220x 6mm|
TI M 6
|MDF Board 2440x1220x 9mm|
TI M 9
- Part Code: TI M 25